Monday, March 18, 2013

Is anyone out there?

Welcome!
It's another food and recipe blog!


After nearly catching a preschool on fire a few years ago trying to heat up a piece of pizza; I decided I needed a change. While I was a nanny the dad (as far as family goes, I will always refer to this family as the mom, the dad, the girl....) and I would sometimes make dinner. They decided this was part of my training (you know, for being an adult).

I am forever grateful and in their debt. The mom also decided that if she was ever going to get me to move out, she'd have to marry me off. She was right. Come on! We were damn near slopeside and the booze cabinet was always full. Also, I credit the family with teaching me to be a good hostess. This is something I take quite a bit of pride in.

As for artful pictures of food...I'll try. But, I'm not making any promises.

1 comment: