Monday, March 18, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

This would have been up sooner, but I was in a food coma.


If there's a way to eat chicken with buffalo wing sauce, I've found it. Pizza, sandwich, wrap and now...PASTA!

There's kind of a lot of stuff involved in this one, but it comes together really quickly. All of this, and carrots and chicken and ranch dressing mix.


I used about half of the box of pasta. While that's boiling put about two cups of cooked chicken breast in the oven with a good amount of wing sauce and half of the brick of cream cheese. Once everything warms up give it a nice stir and add about a 1/4 of the packet of ranch dressing mix. I use organic valley or make my own. (Oh you want that recipe you say? I'll post that later)
This looks a lot more gross than it really is.
Next up, chop some celery and carrots. I went with 4 stalks and two carrots. Don't go too fine. It'll get lost in the mix
I added about a cup of spinach to it as well.
Next is the super easy part. Add cooked pasta, stir and cover in cheese. I'd say a 375 oven for about 20 min should do the trick.

Now what to do with 20 min???

 





 
DING DING DING...Dinner's Ready!

 


1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this--I think it will be a hit with the family.

    ReplyDelete